Hi, I'm addicted. I love this site! Ive donated 2000 grains of rice... and counting! My highest score is 38. I love this!
my highest score is 40 but i've only played a few times. thank you so much for this! i'll play everyday now. what a good cause...
i love that site too!!!
me too - I <3 big words. great site!
I love!!!!!!!
ME TOO. It was the inspiration for my first Sensible Sunday Solution post. Great, great site.
Everyone has been talking about this site. I finally went there yesterday and I am addicted!
Wow.. before I knew it, I had been on there about 30 minutes!must-get-better-score.
this is such a cool site...what a great cause. just need to set up a sister site FreeWater
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hi, I'm addicted. I love this site! Ive donated 2000 grains of rice... and counting! My highest score is 38. I love this!
my highest score is 40 but i've only played a few times. thank you so much for this! i'll play everyday now. what a good cause...
i love that site too!!!
me too - I <3 big words. great site!
I love!!!!!!!
ME TOO. It was the inspiration for my first Sensible Sunday Solution post. Great, great site.
Everyone has been talking about this site. I finally went there yesterday and I am addicted!
Wow.. before I knew it, I had been on there about 30 minutes!
must-get-better-score.
this is such a cool site...what a great cause. just need to set up a sister site FreeWater
Post a Comment