Then as I was driving to work this morning, it came on the radio. It was crazy! I actually started laughing, and the guy in the car next to me probably thought I was a total loon. But I think this is a sign that today is going to be fantastic. It's Friday, which automatically makes it pretty fantastic anyway, but with good ol' Lynyrd ushering in the day, I've got to believe that it's going to be super fantastic.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Can't You Smell That Smell
Do you ever get a song stuck in your head that you haven't heard for a while, and then a short while later, you hear that song and you're totally surprised and caught off guard? That just happened to me. I had Lynyrd Skynyrd's "That Smell" stuck in my head last night, though I have no idea why (I mean, my friends and I sure listened to it enough in college, oh trust you me, but not so much since we entered the real world).
Then as I was driving to work this morning, it came on the radio. It was crazy! I actually started laughing, and the guy in the car next to me probably thought I was a total loon. But I think this is a sign that today is going to be fantastic. It's Friday, which automatically makes it pretty fantastic anyway, but with good ol' Lynyrd ushering in the day, I've got to believe that it's going to be super fantastic.
Then as I was driving to work this morning, it came on the radio. It was crazy! I actually started laughing, and the guy in the car next to me probably thought I was a total loon. But I think this is a sign that today is going to be fantastic. It's Friday, which automatically makes it pretty fantastic anyway, but with good ol' Lynyrd ushering in the day, I've got to believe that it's going to be super fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hmm... I wonder if this means that I'll hear the song from Beauty and the Beast when they're playing in the snow.
Kiki: Only if you cross your fingers and wish very hard. Or, if you put in the DVD. Sometimes you have to create your own destiny.
Will I hear Wicked playing on KIIS fm today? Man that'd be awesome.
And I tagged you for a meme :)
I totally jammed on the way to work and took it as a sign of a great-day-to-come, too! I was caught by a man in an SUV next to me, who smiled, which would have been a whole lot cuter if he didn't have Mary Kay bumper stickers on "his" car.
Have fun watching the game tomorrow!!
Jen
Post a Comment