Monday, November 19, 2007

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe


After last Saturday night, I don't think I'll be able to eat buffalo chicken dip again any time soon. But, it is absolutely DELICIOUS and a must-have for any tailgate, picnic, potluck, or what have you. It is definitely a crowd favorite, and the fact that it's ridiculously easy to make just adds to its wonderfulness (and makes you look like a gifted chef in the process, which is obviously the impression that I always try to give).

Ingredients:
3 10 oz. cans of shredded/diced chicken
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese (low-fat or fat-free doesn't affect the recipe, so feel free to go ahead and make this a "healthy" dish)
1 cup ranch dressing, or you can substitute blue cheese dressing
1 12 oz. bottle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce ("original" recipe!)
1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a 9x13 pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve with chips or veggies.

See how easy that is?! You should go home and make it right now. Your stomach will cry with happiness. The pan doesn't really matter...I have made it in a casserole dish, a glass pan, and a slow cooker, and they all work fine. As long as the cheese melts and the dip is warm, you'll be the hit of the party.

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Liz said...

Make sure to use Frank's Original recipe... don't use the extra hot unless you are extremely brave.

Also, I reccomend making this in a crockpot... that way you never need to reheat!

Virginia said...

Thanks! Forgot about that. I will modify the recipe...

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try this out :)

t.b.f.love. said...

Do you know how perfect this timing is? I just got off the phone with my husband, and we could not think of anything to make for dinner. Lo & behold, we have almost everything this dish needs & my husband is a fan of all things that include Frank's, haha.

Lisa said...

Iiiiii don't know, V. That sounds like a couple of things I don't like.

Actually? I don't like anything with the word Dip in the title. I'm lame.

Julie Q said...

Oooo that sounds yummy, and perfect for Football Sundays!

Valley Girl said...

I am now officially hungry. =(

Anonymous said...

Yum, thanks for sharing! I love finding new, highly recommended recipes.

Anonymous said...

oh this sounds good! i want to try it!

Larissa said...

Cute graphic :)

karla said...

That sounds so yummy, and I don't think it's just because I'm on a diet where I'm starving myself to death and EVERYTHING sounds yummy. I'm going to print this out and make it one day when I allow myself to eat again.

Ticket 4 Two said...

If I was only a meat eater......

Anonymous said...

Okay, that sounds completely foreign to me being an Aussie.. but totally YUM. Might have to try this!