Monday, December 31, 2007

You Know I'm No Good

I have been slacking recently. I know this. I haven't posted much (despite some really interesting developments in my life) and I haven't been able to visit your sites as often as I normally do. But I have a really good excuse! Excuses, actually! Okay see, it's been a little crazy around here what with the holidays and all that. We have had friends from out of town staying at our place all weekend. And most importantly, Alex is in town. (YAY!) He's here for the entire week...ten days total. This is a Big Deal because that is the most consecutive days we've seen each other since GRADUATION. Which was A YEAR AND A HALF ago. So am I a little excited and preoccupied with other things? Yes. I'm sorry. But I'll write about everything when I force myself to go back to work on Wednesday, and in the meantime I will try to visit as many as your lovely sites as I can.

Have a safe and happy New Year!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with all your visitors!

Happy new year!

nicole antoinette said...

Oooh, yay! That all sounds like so much fun and I can't wait to hear more about the interesting developments in your life.

Happy New Year hun!

Lisa said...

Sometimes there just isn't time to blog! Don't sweat it! Happy New Year!

Susie said...

Awww, have fun with Alex!! And everyone else :)

Michelle and the City said...

interesting developments...? i'm anxious to hear more :)

Liz said...

What interesting developments? I want to know!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year darling! Ring it in in style!

Larissa said...

I'd much rather you be "a little excited and preoccupied" with other things :) We'll hear about things soon enough. Have a great New Year!

B2G said...

Yay! That is so great about Alex. Have loads of fun (and other things)!

ANA said...

A Happy New Year to you too

Le Petit Chic said...

Yay! Enjoy your time off with friends...we'll still be here when you get back :)

Kiki said...

really interesting developments?! no email?! fess up, chiquita.

Katelin said...

I second Kiki!

But enjoy the time off and with Alex, can't wait to hear about it. Woo!

Julie Q said...

awww enjoy your week with the boy!! And tell me what you think of Lost Season 3 (i just finished it this weekend and am so psyched for Jan 31st!)

Lisa said...

Don't worry about it. I'm terribly behind on my reading as well. Sometimes life just gets in the way. Don't you just hate that? Haha. Happy new year!!

LSB said...

Hey there! Hope you had a happy new year and are enjoying time with your boyfriend... a year and a half... how do you do it?! I could really use some advice! :)

Anonymous said...

happy new year, virginia!

i am SO glad that you are enjoying your time with your friends and your boyfriend (ten! delicious! whole! days!) and not wasting a single bit of it to blog. although, i do miss you. and your posts. but see, that is just me being entirely selfish.

can't wait to hear your stories :)

Stephanie said...

Hope your New Years was wonderful and can't wait to hear about all your time with Alex! So exciting!

LSB said...

I'm not entirely sure if he doesn't feel the same way, I just know that over the course of a zillion discussions early on in our relationship, it was clear who liked who more. It seems to have changed a lot since then, but what I am scared of is if he never reaches equal footing with me. It is hard to explain... I can't decide if it such a terrible thing that we both kind of grew to like each other a lot after the whole initial attraction thing wore off, and he seems to be coming around more slowly than I did.

Is that weird? Does it even make sense? Haha, I am probably making it more complicated than it really is -- us girls are good at that!

Hope you had a great weekend! And thanks for writing :)

The Ex said...

Sexy time! Yeehaw!

t.b.f.love. said...

I completely understand where you're coming from - enjoy the time with your friends & Alex!