Random Hump Day Thoughts are today provided by Bertolli, because Katelin of
Gorgeous Footsteps is trying to promote a fab product for work, and who doesn't want to help a friend out. Though, as she put it, "You don't have to whore yourself to my every blogging need." Oh Kate. Of course I do. And also, who doesn't like a guy named Rocco (NOT of
Rocko's Modern Life fame, this is a man and not a wallaby we're talking about), especially if he's offering you wine and free food while some snazzy jazz plays in the background? So go
here and watch a video. You can pretend he's cooking dinner for you, gazing dreamily into your eyes and thinking about how he'd rather ravage you instead of the delicious dish he's preparing. Watch it for Katelin. (And in all honesty, I HAVE had these pastas before...and they really aren't too bad if you don't have time to cook or are too lazy to cook real dinners, like certain people who may or may not be writing this post right now.)
Guys...I don't have any hump day thoughts today. Work has been crazy. My brain feels fried and I'm exhausted. And Wednesday will actually be over in a matter of minutes.
Actually, I take that back. There IS one thing that I want to share, for those of you who might still be looking for that special something for your special someone. And it is this:

Yes, a teddy bear who has STRIPPED NAKED for you. I assume it comes with some sort of message like, "Hey sweet thang, I can't wait to get you into your birthday suit." Or maybe, "Look Ma! No pants!" Or even, "Hey! I'm not a stalker! I just want to talk! You have such pretty hair!" I bet you can come up with your own message too. No beating around the bush with this teddy. Just don't let your children play with it...that may lead to too many questions. Unless you own the book "Everybody Poops," in which case you could probably tie this in somehow with the made-up sequel called "Everybody Poops 2: PETA Presents the Story of the Bear Who Lived and Went On to Sell Charmin and Make Something of Himself," which is a politically-charged yet uplifting tale about the war against fur, how to rise above those serious challenges in life (like, being nude all the time), and excretion.
Happy Wednesday!
12 comments:
I need me a bear like that.
"No beating around the bush with this teddy."
Was that meant to be a pun? B/c that bear doesn't have any bush, therefore, it is impossible to beat around it.
I think my brain has been switched to the naughty/gross side today. Oh well.
http://lspoon.wordpress.com
Miriam, I did not mean for that to be a pun, haha. I guess my mind is just subconsciously in the gutter all the time!
Bear: I'm doing this in protest of all of my inside-less brothers and sisters at Build A Bear! If you do not heed my demands, my face comes off next and children everywhere will be traumatized for life.
That bear is hilarious! At least it's not anatomically correct...that would be a little weird! :)
Oh my good Lord. That is crazy! You so funny, gir!
I am strangely turned on by that bear. ;)
Too funny really!
Loving the pasta post :) :) I'd like to see Rocco DiSpirito in his birthday bear suit. hardy har har har
Hahah oh my gosh. That bear!
Insanely hilarious post. Thanks for this. I needed the laughs.
hey that looks like Boyd's Bears, which i love, i have one so far from their vast collection, but would love more and this would be a fun novelty gift to give to the hubs. i'm googling this now =)
That teddy image is disturbing, not because he's naked but because it looks like he got skinned.
Post a Comment