Everyone has (or ought to have, just in case) a list of five celebrities that they could hook up with and not risk angering their significant other. (Sure, this will never happen, but a girl can dream.) A couple of weeks ago, I posted the top five celebrity guys that make my list. Sorry Alex, if it was between you and Daniel Craig, I'm afraid things wouldn't look too good for you. I mean, you have a winning personality, but he is...well, he's JAMES BOND, for goodness sake!
In that same vein of thought, I have chosen the top five female celebrities who no, I would not hook up with, but who I have girl crushes on. These are ladies whom I admire, both for their films, their class, their good fashion sense, and their ability to stay away from the Hollywood train wrecks and keep their names out of the tabloids (for the most part).
#1: The Spunky, Wow-We-Have-the-Same-Flat-Chest-Yet-You-Pull-It-Off-SO-Much-Better Crush: Kate Hudson

#2: The Adorable, Has-Never-Had-a-Bad-Movie-And-Is-Much-Better-Off-Without-That-Cheating-Liar-of-a-Husband Crush: Reese Witherspoon

#3: The Stunning, Please-Can-I-Just-BE-You Crush: Charlize Theron

#4: The Classically Beautiful, I-Sure-Would-Have-Taken-Off-All-My-Clothes-in-Front-of-Leo-Too Crush: Kate Winslet

#5: The Well Rounded, I-Think-We-Would-Make-Good-Drinking-Buddies-But-WHY-Did-You-Break-Up-With-Ryan-Gosling?? Crush: Rachel McAdams

Honorable mentions go to Angelina Jolie, Mandy Moore, and Jennifer Garner, but for one reason or another they just aren't top-five material. Maybe next year. I ran my top five femme-crushes past Alex and a couple of his friends last night, and their opinions differed quite a bit from mine. They would have included Hayden Panettiere (definitely not), Julia Roberts (what?!), Jennifer Love Hewitt (I AM a secret fan of Ghost Whisperer), and Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office, who is great but maybe a bit boring). I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions.
Now I really do need to get back to work, but I'll just close with a nice little shot of Christian Bale, because honestly, you cannot have too much of him in your day. Consider him a morsel of holiday man-candy for your eyes.
24 comments:
Your top 2 are in my list, too! I would also include #5. And throw in Mandy Moore and J-Lo (I can't explain it...)
Ooooooh, thank you for the CB eye candy!
I agree with all five of your top girl crushes (esp. Kate W. and Rachel)! I also have a girl crush on Katherine Heigl (although I've never seen an episode of Grey's). I don't like Angie, though, because I think she is a homewrecker :/ And I just don't GET why guys like Hayden and Julia!! Julia is super-talented, but she looks like a horse to me.
Merry Christmas!
Very good girl crush list. After I did mine I realized I left Anne Hathaway off of mine and now I regret it...I hope you don't regret any of yours :)
Merry Christmas!
Oooo I LIKE this idea!! In fact, I like this even better than the 5 guys list. I am stealing this sometime.
Have a GREAT weekend!
great list. i have always had a girl crush on reese witherspoon. and i'm embarrassed to admit... lindsay lohan. I KNOW! lol
Ooh! So much fun! 1 and 4 are on my list too. My super crush is Angelina, no wait, Penelope Cruz, no, Jennifer Connelly. Oh screw it.
Thanks for slipping in a little CB. He is SO yummy!
Now that there, is an awesome list. If I ever have to give my list I may have to just print this page out :)
Awesome new banner pic btw.
My girl crush is Adrianna Lima (the VS model). I think she is just so freaking beautiful. My husband agrees.
I like this idea! I think I'd like to follow suit, but I would definitely link the idea to you - brilliant! Rachel McAdams & Kate Winslet are definitely on my list, as well as Angelina Jolie.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for finishing with CB. Lovely.
I am also very much in girl-love with Reese Witherspoon. LOOVE her!
Oooh nice GC's. I think I agree with all of them. I may have included Jen only because she has amazing fashion and the cutest daughter ever.
And mmmmmmmmmmChristian Bale. :)
Nice choices. I think that Kate Hudson is absolutely stunning!
Hey, you changed your banner! I like!
Ooooh! Fun post... mine would be your #1 and #2, Jennifer Garner, JLo, and your #5. Oh and Lindsay Lohan, too. Seriously, I heart her. haha
oh i definitely like this idea!
first of all, YOU, my dear, have a thing for blondes ;) i love rachel mcadams but why about ryan INDEED.
i am so stealing this idea sometime soon ;) you may see your name on there, by the way.
happy weekend (i TOO had to work on this day when almost everyone was gone). and also? your guess about the famous musician?
dead on. i'll email you more about it! (sorry for longest comment in the history of comments.
You have RIDICULOUSLY good taste in women, I completely agree with your top 3, though for the Classic Beauty it begins and ends with Audrey Hepburn, that title should just be retired. As for well rounded I'd have to go with Jennifer Aniston....beautiful, well spoken, gorgeous eyes (I love eyes), etc.
ps. If I were ever to go gay, it'd be for Christian Bale or maybe Matthew Macaunahey (spelling is WAY off).
wow I didn't know you were going through a blond girl crush phase. hahaha jk.
yeah I had to work til 5:30pm on friday. Why the hell are offices still open then?
Definitely on board with all your girl crushes, but Mandy Moore is my #1. Not sure who I'd kick off though... Damn, this list thing is so hard!
Ooh, I like your new graphic!
I also heart ms kate hudson, from Almost Famous to Skeleton Key, that is one subtle sexy hippie! I loves her!
Kate Hudson is my new Meg Ryan. After Meg got that horrid face lift, she dropped off. Kate Hudson in, "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" was so flurking hot and the kind of neurotic yet confident, beautiful, and quirky girl I'd totally date.
yeah, this is late as hell, but i thought i'd comment on your 5 ladies, from a guy's POV...
Kate H: not much as an actress, but she's really pretty. And I mean pretty in that "she's cute and I wouldn't even TRY to get past 2nd base with her BECAUSE she's co cute."
Reese: She can really pull off that Southern accent...oh wait...she's FROM the south..cute, I guess
Charlize: If she weren't so pretentious...my oh my...sigh
Kate W.: She's hot in the sort of sophisticated girl kind of way. And I love to hear her talk...she has a sexy voice. This is actually the best pic I've ever seen of her.
Rachel: I see that your blog is at most PG-13 rated so I will not post all of the wickedm things I would do to her. The hottest of the 5 by FAR.
yeah, this is late as hell, but i thought i'd comment on your 5 ladies, from a guy's POV...
Kate H: not much as an actress, but she's really pretty. And I mean pretty in that "she's cute and I wouldn't even TRY to get past 2nd base with her BECAUSE she's co cute."
Reese: She can really pull off that Southern accent...oh wait...she's FROM the south..cute, I guess
Charlize: If she weren't so pretentious...my oh my...sigh
Kate W.: She's hot in the sort of sophisticated girl kind of way. And I love to hear her talk...she has a sexy voice. This is actually the best pic I've ever seen of her.
Rachel: I see that your blog is at most PG-13 rated so I will not post all of the wickedm things I would do to her. The hottest of the 5 by FAR.
Post a Comment