
With this guy:
And 22 other people to do this:

I have not skied since high school, so I sincerely hope I don't die. As on vacations in the past, there will be plenty of good times had, and sadly, probably a little of this (GAH! this was FOUR years ago!!):

But this will make up for spilled drinks:

And undoubtedly there will be a little good old fashioned fun as well, because who can resist?!

I hope you all have a lovely week, an even lovelier weekend, and I will be back on Monday with some good pictures and stories from Breckenridge!
28 comments:
Hope you have fun and kudos for posting at 4am in the morning.
Have a great time! I've never been skiing, and at this point, it sorta scares me. Maybe someday. Either way, I know I'd be awesome drinks in the hot tub. Awesome.
Looks amazing! I am totally jealous! Have fun! Don't break a leg!
Hope you have TONS of fun! Can't wait to see your photos.
Hope you have TONS of fun! Can't wait to see your photos.
hope you guys have a blast! can't wait to hear all about it. catchup session when you get back? :)
Pizza! French Fry! Pizza! French Fry! (That's a reference to what the ski instructors are yell to the 3-yr olds skiing down the mountain, btw.) Have fun and remember to wear your helmet! (Sorry...I'm such a mom.) ;)
Oh, and Breck has some really hott ski instructors for the adults, too. ;) Not that you'd be interested in that, of course...
have an awesome time!
Hope you have a good time.
I could use an hour or two in that hot tub/jacuzzi!
Ooo have fun! That looks like a great way to spend a few days =)
Crazy Virginia says whatttt? 3:58am?! Haha have an incredible trip sweetie. Wow, I haven't skied since... 6th grade. I definitely forgot how. Just no drinking and skiing! :)
YAAAAY!!! Colorado!!! I love breck, my aunt used ot have a house up there and id use it ALL the time. Have fun!!
Gah! I'm so jealous! Have a blast!
Hope you have a most fabulous trip VA!
Can't wait to hear about it when you get back, woo!
Haha, you guys look so young in that one picture! Have fun!
DUDE! That's all sorts of exciting and I'm incredibly stoked for you! Have fun!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEASE take me! Please?
So cute! Hope you have the best time!
Hurry back, but have a great time while you're there!
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun *I'm a little jealous.
Hurry back, will miss ya!
I haven't gone skiing in ages. Have a lovely time!
i hope you somehow get to watch LOST while skiing down the mountain. Have fun!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhh awesome!!!!
i wanna play!
hottub,snowballfights,skiiing,snowboarding,general bruhaha - i am good at all these things!
safe travels. i hope your LEG is okay. and i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
and let there be pics, aiight?
Have a FANTASTIC time! :D
I hope you have a fabulous time! ... As I tell my husband each time he heads up the hill, "be safe and stay away from the trees" ... enjoy.
This looks like the North Pole. Are you visiting Santa on his time off?
Looks fab! Have a blast!!! And remember: Don't eat yellow snow.
Are you back yet?
oh i'm a skiier too, what town was that in?
Post a Comment