
VIRGINIA: dude, WHAT is this picture you posted of me on facebook?
MAREN: it's your alter ego.
VIRGINIA: though you have cleverly discovered my true history-loving, letter-writing, long-distance-relationship-hating alter ego, you have WAY too much time on your hands. i am worried about you. i might stage an intervention tonight at happy hour.
MAREN: well if you hadn't gone out of town for so long, i would have had someone to watch tv with, thus decreasing my free time. and i think abigail is fitting...she is from massachusetts, your mom's family is from massachusetts. she writes letters and is historial, you write and really like history. you're practically the same person. and what about this pic from when you guys went to colonial williamsburg? tell me you aren't the adams.
VIRGINIA: touche. MAREN: you are abigail. and alex could totally be john adams.
VIRGINIA: what?! how could he be john adams? especially with such a gnarled hand...
MAREN: i dont know...he likes to lead people. and entertain. didn't the adams do a lot of entertaining?
VIRGINIA: i bet the adams didn't have a "what you wouldn't wear in public" party, or a "gangsta bros and prohibition hoes" party. i bet john never had to hold abigail's hair back after too many shots at the ye olde tavern.
MAREN: haha probably not...but they should have.
VIRGINIA: you're right. that's what love and liberty is all about.
13 comments:
Hahaha! This is great!
I'm with Maren on this one. You're totally Abigail Adams!
Oh my god, that is hysterical! You could incorporate that into a new banner :)
I think I want Maren to be MY friends. OMG how funny!!!
post pictures from said parties plz!
That is too awesome. Way too awesome.
I cracked up when I saw that picture...but the conversation just makes it even better.
you make such a cute abigail!! was that a costume party in the 2nd picture or do you two just dress like that for fun :)
Haha. This made me laugh. I love your blog! I just found you and I've been reading through some of your recent posts.
Awesome header image, by the way!
Adding you to my Google Reader now. :)
I feel very jealous of your hats!
I LOVE reading these kind of things.
You would fit right in at Old Sturbridge Village! Love the photoshop.
i love it. you guys are adorable.
Post a Comment