And in addition to that, I apparently caught tuberculosis over the weekend, because my throat is killing me and I've been violently hacking up my lungs since Saturday afternoon. I try to maintain an overall positive attitude in my blog/life, but I'm sort of a Debbie Downer today. It happens. And I know that I promised the poop-in-a-box story, but it's just going to have to wait until tomorrow. I don't feel like writing right now. Instead, a few of the Breckenridge pictures that I finally stole from Alex's camera!
Our house, covered with two billion pounds of snow. Sadly, from this angle you cannot see the hot tub (though the beer cans surrounding it probably would have created such a reflection that it would have burned your pupils anyway).
Alex and I on the slopes. Don't look too closely! There is a very good chance that there is snot frozen to my face.
Aaron and I on the right, with the kid who later crawled from the hot tub through six feet of snow to a far tree and back wearing only his swimsuit. That was...stupid of him.
12 comments:
Aww, longdistance relationship truly are shituations. You should trademark that!
Oh no! Everyone is sick! Boo to sickness! Your ski trip looked awesome! I'm jealous.
i'm sick too! it really blows. hope you feel better soon, mondays are the worst days to be sick :(
You do realise saying "Don't look too closely...there is snot frozen to my face", is only going to make people look closely to see if there actually is.
Anyway hope you feel better soon. I guess after the ups of the skiing break and see your bf, a down was to be expected. I'm sure it won't last long.
LDRs do suck! No doubt about that. The pics are great and looks like awesome times. Monday is almost over, right? Feel better.
Yeah, that's enough randomness outta me...
Hope you feel better.
I decided that an LDR was not going to happen, so I moved cross-country. Hence me starting a blog. I feel your pain.
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time on your vacation!
But the Monday after really does suck.. always.
hahaha LOVE the ski mtn shot. My mom took a shot of me on the ski slopes on NYE and I might have done a tad photoshopping of some ski slope snottage (i think thats the correct term, yes?)
It should make you feel better that I think you're ADORABLE. No really, adorable! :)
Please don't die of TB before we get to drink wine together in person, haha.
Get healthy now! I demand it :)
pps. Love the pictures, very fun.
I totally caught the consumption, too. Only mine started on Friday afternoon and continues on even now- the first day of my vacation. How wrong is it that I had to get sick NOW?!
I could have written the entire first paragraph myself, about my life. Substitute Mark for Alex and driving for flying. BLAH.
Post a Comment